Sunday 20 May 2012

Stealth

UK Scrappers hosts a monthly class called '& Now For Something Completely Different' with Shimelle Laine. I did make a page from January's class but then I let it slip until now. Shimelle posts a supplies list on the 10th followed by a set of instructions on the 20th. This month I actually managed to pull my supplies in advance and with the 20th being a Sunday, I completed my page on the first day:


The photos are some that I took on continuous shooting mode. I wasn't sure how (or whether) to scrap them, but the photo strip was a great solution.

Now to go back and do February, March and April...

Supplies
Card - DCWV Natural Stack
Paper - Echo Park Sweet Summertime, Pebbles Season's Greetings, K & Co Hannah Scrap Pad
Letters - MME Lush
Border Sticker - Crate Paper Random Collection
Brads - Papermania
Thread - Anchor
Ink - Dovecraft
Doily - From Stash

Tools
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment