Friday 8 February 2013

2005 School Photo

The sketches in the Sketch-A-Thon are coming thick and fast over at My Sketch World. This page is inspired by Sketch 5 (sketches 3 and 4 were card sketches). Sketches 7 and 8 have both been scrapbook pages too, so I have some catching up to do.

The photo I picked is larger than the one in the sketch, so I adapted the other elements, but I think the original sketch can still be seen in my page.


I'm pleased to have used up some really old paper here, two pieces marked 2006. Though I haven't had them quite that long, it's still nice to use them up.

Supplies
Paper - Sandylion Green Spice, KI Memories It's a Girl, Echo Park This & That Charming
Letters/Numbers - Making Memories
Eyelet - Vaessen Creative
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Bracket Shaped Square Template (Manufacturer Unknown)

3 comments:

  1. How sweet to have them together.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us over at MSW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic! Thanks for playing with us at MSW!

    ReplyDelete