Saturday 28 December 2013

Sports Day Snapshots

This page has been a long time in the making. I picked my photos at the beginning of the month as fitting Brenda's sketch at Grand Diva's Creative Corner, but I struggled with picking my patterned paper and I put the photos aside for a while. Having made the last page, I decided to try another dark background; this one is from Crate Paper's DIY Shop collection and I stuck with that collection for the rest of my papers too.

Brenda is one of three friends who publish three interlinking Scrappy Friends challenges each month; I've only combined two of them this month - Brenda's sketch and Kristi's challenge - Make it Sparkle. I have three trios of gems on my page for just a little sparkle.



Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper DIY Shop
Letters - American Crafts, Pebbles
Stickers - Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi
Gems - Dovecraft, atd

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment