Thursday 30 March 2017

Dartmoor Posse

I have another challenge page today; there's nothing like a cyber-crop to have me scrapping random photos, and this one is from 2014 when my husband spent a few days on Dartmoor with his walking friends. It's based on a sketch from the Quirky Kit subscribers' Spring Forward Crop, though I changed it up a bit.

I also entered it into the 'Stick It To Me' challenge in the Paper Issues Spring Crop, which was to use as many stickers as possible. 



Supplies
Paper - 3 Bugs in a Rug, Simple Stories Awesome
Letter Stickers - American Crafts
Word Stickers - The Paper Studio, Simple Stories, Tim Holtz
Journalling Sticker - Crate Paper
Enamel Dots - Trimcraft
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die

No comments:

Post a Comment