Tuesday 27 September 2011

Introducing Nibbles

I have combined two challenges for this layout, the latest sketch from Sketchy Thursdays and a colour challenge from Scrap Whispers to use pink, green and brown.

I had this sketch in mind for a page about my daughter's new hamster before I saw the colour challenge and they seemed to fit together. 

I started from a light brown dotted Swiss background, adding a circle of pink and green gingham paper and some pieces of ribbon, and hand-stitching two vertical lines. I then added a quarter circle of the same paper as an anchor for my journalling.



Supplies
Card - Bazzill
Paper - K & Co Hannah Scrap Pad
Letters - Making Memories, My Little Shoebox
Ribbons - Anita's & from stash
Thread - Anchor & from stash

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! I loveeeee those photos and loving the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh what a cute name for a hamster!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nibbles : )
    Thanks for playing with us at ST X

    ReplyDelete