Saturday 8 October 2011

Our Family

The latest sketch, number 253, from Pencil Lines is only 6" x 12" but I've stretched it; my panel of patterned paper is about 7" wide and I've added it to a piece of 12" x 12" - this is the reverse of one of the pieces on my prize from Pebbles - a white grid on kraft. Sometimes I prefer the quieter patterns on the back to the bolder ones on the front of my paper.

I tried a few alphabets in co-ordinating colours on this layout but they got lost  on the multi-coloured background. Somehow the pink ones worked, possibly because both they and the paper are from Crate Paper, albeit from different collections.

I don't take many pictures of me or my husband, something I am trying to cure. I took these photos of all our family in the garden before our 40th birthday barbecue.


Supplies
Paper - Pebbles Fresh Goods Mom & Pop (Reverse), Crate Paper Sweet Branch Hope
Letters - Crate Paper Mia
String - Reused from clothing tag
Heart - Reused from broken earring
Month Rub-on - Rusty Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment