Sunday 10 July 2011

Fjellheisen

Despite my best intentions, I haven't done much scrapping recently. My next cruise is only three weeks away and I am running out of time to finish my last cruise album before I go. 

This layout is from TromsΓΈ  in Norway. The little cable cars were models hanging from the ticket office ceilings and I originally took the photo just to cut out the cars and hang them on the layout. This sketch from Sketchy Thursdays was perfect to do this, with my cable car wires taking the place of the bunting. The spotty card in the middle was too dark, so I layered a piece of vellum over it to tone down the colour. I moved the title and journalling to accommodate the length of my title and the size and orientation of my smaller photo.
Supplies
Card - My Mind's Eye Bohemia, My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus
Vellum & Letters - Anita's Craft
Paper - Memories in the Making
Wire - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment