Tuesday 27 August 2013

Photo Scavenger Hunt - Tromsø Finds

Back to Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, and Tromsø turned out to be a good place to pick off a few from the list. First is this open air market, mostly selling local goods to tourists:



I always knew that I wanted my stained glass object or mosaic to be the spectacular stained glass window that fills the end wall of Tromsdalen Church (also known as the Arctic Cathedral). Sadly the bottom section was covered up, but it was still impressive:



I also found my candles inside the church:



And some seals in the aquarium at Polaria:



Nine down, 13 to go. And I haven't found any of the difficult ones yet...

1 comment:

  1. These are all great! I especially like the candles. You stilll have 3 weeks and there's a prize to be drawn from all participants (and one drawn from all who completed it), so keep at it and have fun!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete