Sunday 1 September 2013

Rebecca & Red

It's 'Big Reveal' time over at Scrap Whispers again. Over the last two months, three teams of people have been doing a chain of scraplifts, all starting from the same page by guest designer Mary Eason.

I was last to play in Rosey's team and I received a page from Angie to scraplift. I wondered how far it had already changed from Mary's original and set to work. In the end I didn't stray far from Angie's page at all; I kept the same page layout and a similar 'two-way' title, but I did drop all the stamping.





















You can see the whole of the three chains on the Scrap Whispers blog: Team Georgina; Team Rosey; Team Nilsa.

Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Random
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Flowers - Great Expressions
Ink - docrafts

Tools
American Crafts Heart & Scallop Border Punch
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
MME Ampersand Sticker used as Template

No comments:

Post a Comment