Monday 11 May 2015

Journalling Cards

Another post sharing my crafting from National Scrapbooking Day. I'm part of a Facebook group where we set each other a few fun challenges. Mostly they were for scrapbook pages, but Fiona took us in a slightly different direction with her challenge. She no longer scraps in 12x12 and uses pocketed pages for her memory-keeping instead. She makes her own cards for this, and challenged us to do the same.

I'm part way through making an album with divided pages for our cruise to Norway and Svalbard in 2013 (and I really need to get back to it soon). I have a specific box of supplies for that album, so I raided that to make a few new 3x4 cards.


Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Portfolio, Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart, 
     MME Lost & Found 3, Studio Calico Atlantic
Washi Tape - Papermania, Trimcraft
Chipboard - MME Lost & Found 3
Vellum & Button - from Stash


No comments:

Post a Comment