Monday 8 February 2016

Birthday Card

I have three birthdays coming later this month, so I'm trying to make the cards in advance rather than the night before I need to post them. Sketch-n-Scrap posted a card sketch last week that picked for the first one.

I used a navy blue card blank with a piece of 'Happy Birthday' paper as my background.  Then I punched and cut a few sizes of circle from scraps of Fancy Pants' Wave Searcher papers from a few years back. When I added them to my card, I spread them out a bit more than in the sketch, and I interspersed them with punched stars and small dots, also adding epoxy stickers to the smallest size of circle.



7 comments:

  1. A very nice card, I like how you took the sketch & made it your own. And what a great idea to use up little scraps of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the stars! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the card sketch! Love how you included the epoxy stickers! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the stars with the circles! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Love the colorful circles and popped up stars. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely job with the sketch! I love how some of the elements pop! great job! thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh love the card! Absolutely love the dimension and cute patterns! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete