Sunday 28 February 2016

A 'Starting Point' Page

At the beginning of the month, Tracy Banks (MercyTiara on YouTube) challenged us to kill off an old kit or collection pack. I picked Basic Grey's Archaic collection because I'd already had a bash at killing it off back in January, with this page:



I returned to the collection with another page earlier this month:



And finally, I have a 'starting point' page. This is a term that Shimelle Laine coined a few years ago for a page that you start without photos in mind. I used my largest paper as a potential photo mat and ran a row of rectangular scraps below it. Then I layered up a few smaller pieces at the left of the photo area. I'll come back to this page later in the year and finish it when I have a suitable photo.



Are you wondering whether I will actually finish this page? Or will it sit around forever waiting? Never fear, I've done this sort of thing before and I promise you that they DO get finished.

EDIT: The finished page is here.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Basic Grey Archaic

No comments:

Post a Comment