Saturday 24 September 2016

Up the Junction

This is another page from our canal holiday earlier this year, and the junction of the title is Hawkesbury Junction where the Oxford Canal meets the Coventry Canal. It's awkward to navigate, with a lock, a 90° turn under a bridge and another 90° turn before you line the boat up to go through a very narrow passage. 

I printed six photos of our progress through the junction, out and back, and scraplifted an old six-photo page, Zip It. My photos were larger this time, and I didn't leave myself any space for journalling, so I turned the photo mat on the right into a pocket and tucked a long piece of paper in there, adding the word Details to the top with tiny letter stickers.




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Paper - Basic Grey What's Up, Basic Grey Capella, My Mind's Eye Now & Then
Letters - Trimcraft, Prima, KaiserCraft
Flair - Imagine That
Puffy Stickers - Fancy Pants
Washi Tape - Quirky Kits
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment