Friday 2 December 2016

Burgl

We spent one day of our holiday in Austria this summer using the ferry from my last page to visit all the lakeside villages. As we approached one called Strobl, we could see a wooden walkway running round this hill to the left of the village. A quick look at the map revealed a circular walk around the hill (called Burgl which I think means little mountain).

I picked one large photo plus two smaller ones and arranged them in a grid with spaces left for title and journalling. Dead simple but I like it; this way the focus is on the photos.


Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas
Letters - Hobbycraft
Sticker - Jillibean Soup
Washi Tape - Unknown
Brads - My Mind's Eye
Enamel Hearts - My Mind's Eye, American Crafts/Shimelle
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment