Wednesday 24 January 2018

Make It Snappy

I've done a lot of pages with two 4x6 photos for my cruise album, mostly with those photos in a block, and I'm craving more variety. Shimelle mentioned exactly this feeling towards the end of her A Most Magical Scrapbook class and I'm scraplifting this page from her. 

My page actually has four 4x3 photos, but they belong in two pairs and occupy the same space as two 4x6s would. When we were walking on the hillside above Ålesund we found a couple of fallen trees which someone had carved into crocodile heads.



Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Echo Park Winter Park, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - Fancy Pants
Stickers - Photo Play, Tim Holtz
Washi Tape - Tesco, Unknown
Enamel Shapes - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Travel Dies
Spellbinders Circle Dies
American Crafts/Shimelle Starshine Stamp Set


No comments:

Post a Comment