Saturday 17 February 2018

Road Trip

Having made the title page for my cruise album (Cruise 2017), I'm moving on to one of my 'introductory' pages that come between the title and the first port of call. We live in Essex and our ship left from Rosyth (near Edinburgh) so we turned the journey into a road trip, staying overnight in Durham and Edinburgh en route.

I'll cover some of the stops in more detail in my main annual album, but I did want to include the trip in the cruise album (and bust some of the road trip themed pieces that are in the Boarding Pass collection). I based my page around two main elements - a map of the UK with our stops marked by enamel dots and a column of photos from the places we stopped - Durham Market Hall, Hadrian's Wall, the English-Scottish Border, Jedburgh Abbey, the Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Forth Rail Bridge.



Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Simply Creative, Simple Stories
Vellum - American Crafts
Letters - Fancy Pants
Die-Cuts & Stickers - Photo Play Boarding Pass
Enamel Dots/Shapes - Marianne Designs, Stampin' Up!
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Filmstrip Cut File
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Little B Arrows Die
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment