Tuesday 11 January 2022

Cape Wrath

After far too long a break, I'm finally getting back to my cruise album for a five night sail around the north of Scotland last summer. This page has a couple of photos of Cape Wrath, at the north-west 'corner' of the country.

I'm working with 49 & Market Vintage Artistry papers for this album, mixing their  newer Anywhere papers and ephemera with their older collections. For this page I used a couple of 6x8 papers to form an L-shape behind my photos and added cut-apart cards to hold my title and journalling. I'd previously cut a filmstrip in two so I tucked in the leftover piece in on the right of the page and made a couple of embellishment clusters next to the photos in opposite corners.


I cut the title on my Silhouette again, giving it a small offset for stability and clarity as it crosses over several layers of paper and photo.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere, 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Coral
Ephemera - 49 & Market
Enamel Shapes - Pink Paislee
Gems - Simply Creative

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Punch
X-Cut Circle Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment