Sunday 16 January 2022

Marwick Head

I'm sharing another page from our Scottish cruise today, with a single photo of Marwick Head in the Orkney Islands soon after sunrise. 

The photo's about 4.5" x 8" so I trimmed a little off one end to mat it on one of my 6x8 papers. I then layered that over a couple of L-shaped scraps positioned to look like larger pieces and added strips of paper and glitter tape below the photo.

I wanted to put the title above the photo but the descenders on the M and H gave me a potentially awkward space which I filled with stamping for a birthday challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper. I added another patch of stamping at the bottom to match and then layered embellishments over it and wrote my journalling alongside.


Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Die-Cuts - 49 & Market
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger, Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Scrapberry's Compass Stamp
American Crafts/Shimelle Starshine Stamp Set
Studio Calico Stars Stamp
Heidi Swapp Inspire Stamp Set
The Works Clear Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment