| Scotland 2023 |
This was our second road trip, following one in 2023, and I took the double page from that trip as the basis for this new one.
I looked through the leftovers from previous travel albums, and went with Simple Stories Safe Travels as I had enough long pieces for the horizontal strips which span the double page. I tried to use up as many stickers and die-cuts as possible, including a few from other collections.
The biggest change is that I dropped the large red-and-white circle from the original page, replacing it with a cut-file, which makes this my second DT project of the month for Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files.I used Circle of Circles and cut it from kraft cardstock at about 11.5" across, using the same cardstock for my photo mats.
Supplies: Cardstock - Make & Create; Paper - Design & Create, Simple Stories Safe Travels; Letters - Hip Kit Club; Stickers - Simple Stories; Die-Cuts - Simple Stories; Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Disclosure - I receive digital cut-files free of charge from Twilight Crafts as part of my DT role. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment