Thursday, 10 September 2026

Incredible Iceland

Before we went away, I was up to mid-June in my 2026 album, but with a long list of June and July pages to make. Now I'm back, I'm going to work roughly backwards until I meet the pages already made. 

I've started with a summary page for our cruise to Iceland, and returned to a page design I've used several times before - making a cut-file from the country name and backing it with photos from the trip. My background is a map print from Simple Stories and the rest comes from an older travel collection from Photoplay; by coincidence, it's the collection that I bought to document our previous trip to Iceland (in 2017).

Supplies: Paper - Simple Stories Happy Travels, Photoplay Boarding Pass, Simple Stories I Am; Stickers - Photoplay, Maggie Holmes; Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Carta Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment