Sunday, 20 September 2026

Journey Around Britain

This is the fourth of four pages for our main summer holiday. We took two back-to-back cruises with a relocation in between. Thus the four pages are one for our cruise to Iceland, one for a day walking the Fife Coastal Trail from Rosyth, one for a day walking/running the Tyne Trail from Port of Tyne, and this one for our cruise around Britain.

I decided to use another cut-file, and chose Nine Messy Circles from Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren cut-files, making this my second DT page this month. However, I wanted some space at the side of the page so I chopped the cut-file down to use just six messy circles and tucked them under a strip of map print paper which holds my journalling and embellishment.

I cut five photos to 3" circles, which nestle just inside the cut-file. I have one of each of our four ports and one of my husband and me on a golfcart we hired to explore St Mary's in the Isles of Scilly. I used the sixth circle for my title, running letter stickers around the word Journey.

Supplies: Paper - Simple Stories Sub Zero, Photoplay Travelogue; Letters - Rosie's Studio; Stickers - Photoplay, Heidi Swapp; Filmstrip & Ticket - 49 and Market; Label Die-Cut - Unknown; Puffy Words - Rosie's Studio; Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Craftelier, Violet Studio

Disclosure - I receive digital cut-files free of charge from Twilight Crafts as part of my DT role. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment