Monday 1 June 2015

June Scraplift Challenge

Welcome to another month, and another scraplifting challenge. I've tried to pick a variety of pages for this challenge, and this month it's a page with a single 4x6 photo and a hand-stitched circle. I had a particular photo that I wanted to scrap, so I looked for a suitable page in the archives and I chose Testing, Testing from November 2013.



I challenge you to make your own version of this page, taking as much or as little from mine as you like, so long as I can see a likeness between the two. Post it somewhere online and link up to the gadget in my sidebar. Paper pages only please; entries close at 10pm (BST) on 30 June.

This month my Guest Designer is Wendy, and she's made a pretty close copy of my page. I love the way her paper matches the theme of her page, and the little pictures in the a's of her title are really cute.



My prize for June includes 6x6 papers from Crate Paper plus some tags, tickets and smaller embellishments. I'll award it to the creator of my favourite page, assuming that I get five entries this month; if not, I'll roll it over to July and choose from both months.



I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of my May challenge, and on Wednesday I'll share my own page from this challenge. See you then...

For the full rules for my scraplift challenge, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout and Wendy's too! I will be having a go at this, hopefully at my crop in a couple of week's time!

    ReplyDelete