Thursday 25 June 2015

2 Today

I'm sharing a page from our daughter's 2nd birthday today. With just four 4x6 photos, I initially wasn't sure whether to fit them onto a single page, or spread them across a double. However, all the photos were crop-able and some benefited from the removal of extraneous clutter, so I cut them down and went with the single page option.

It's a dead simple page - two rows of photos and papers, all with the corners rounded, and narrow strips above and below for my title and subtitle.



Supplies
Paper - Carta Bella Baby Mine, My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary, MME Collectable, Twelve by 12
Number - American Crafts
Letters - Docrafts
Rub-Ons - Papermania
Gems - Forever in Time
Washi Tape - Unknown
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Ticket Stubs Die
Woodware Daisy Punch
Craft Creatives Flower Punch

1 comment: