Wednesday 17 June 2015

Out of Africa

Having made a divided page a few days ago, I needed to fill in the back of it, of course. One of the paces that we visited that holiday was Suffolk Wildlife Park (since re-branded as Africa Alive), and I had a selection of animal photos from the day. I chose the best five (of seven) for my five pockets.



Three of the pockets have 4x6 photos, but I despair at the photo developers and page protector manufacturers as my photos and pockets never seem to be the same size; I had to add small strips of paper to these photos in order to fill the pockets.

PS If anyone knows what the animal is in the bottom left pocket, please leave a comment. I can't remember and I've been unable to identify it. Thanks.

Supplies
Paper - Bo Bunny Ambrosia, Basic Grey Archaic (6x6)
Letters - Basic Grey
Frame Studio Calico
Stickers - Basic Grey Archaic, MAMBI, Ebay
Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins
Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment