Wednesday 18 November 2015

My Sketch World - Thank You Card

Last month I made a quartet of cards for World Card-Making Day based on sketches at My Sketch World and I was stunned to receive first prize for my efforts. I am now the owner of a new set of stamps, and Lucy has invited me to guest for two card sketch challenges.

The first one has a theme of Fall or Thanksgiving. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, so I chose to make a Thank You card with autumnal colours. I die-cut my envelope from the leaf paper and then pulled in co-ordinating papers for the other elements.



Supplies
Paper - Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go, Studio Calico Sundrifter
Flowers - Great Expressions
Ribbon - Unknown
Gems - ZVA Creative
Ink - Docrafts, Ranger

Tools
Big Shot, Sizzix Envelope Die & Tag Die
Heidi Swapp Stencil
All Night Media 'Thanks!' Stamp

1 comment: