Wednesday 11 November 2015

On the Heritage Trail

Back to my cruise album, after the diversion of the last page. I have two approaches to albums like this, firstly to make random pages inspired by sketches and challenges, and secondly to fill in the gaps in the 'story'. 

This page falls in the second category, and is from our afternoon in Killybegs. It's a small town and has nothing obvious to attract the visitor, but I found a Heritage Trail leaflet online and we followed this around the town. It was an interesting overview of the town, but there was no one special building to feature so I decided on an eight-photo double page for the whole trail.



I deliberately printed the pictures in different sizes for interest, but I still ended up with my default two rows of photos in the centre of the double page. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Glitz Design Uncharted Waters, Pink Paislee Cedar Lane, Heidi Swapp No Limits
Letters - Anita's Glitterations, Glitz Design
Epoxy Stickers - Ebay
Pearls - My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape - Unknown
Washi Paper - We R Memory Keepers
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
7Gypsies Stamp
Amy Tangerine Camera Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment