Thursday 26 November 2015

St John's

After a brief diversion, I'm going back to my cruise scrapbooking today where I'm making a 'title page' for each of our ports of call to divide up the album. I'd imagined each of these as having two 4x6 overview photos (though Sydney didn't) and that's what I've chosen for St John's (in Newfoundland).

I chose an old sketch from Shimelle for the page, one with an L-shaped design.

My photos were taken from the ship, in the middle of the harbour. The page is an introduction to our day in St John's and I have repeated the 'Entry Date' stamp that I've used on these pages before. I have a piece of map print paper in my layers and I've added a gem to mark the city's location.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, Glitz Designs Uncharted Waters, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - American Crafts
Tag - Graines Creatives
Wood Veneer - Creative Embellishments
Gems - ZVA Creative
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Stampendous 'Travel Words' Stamp

1 comment:

  1. I just love the punch of yellow on this page Amanda. It's not a colour I use very often and I struggle with it but you have captured the colours perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete