Sunday 22 November 2015

Teeny Tiny Me

Scrap 365 - June 2015
I'm 'supposed' to be working on my cruise album, but I'm easily distracted into other pages when inspiration strikes. This time the distraction was a sketch challenge in a Facebook group that I belong to. It's a sketch that I knew wasn't going to fit in with my cruise album, but I had the perfect photo sitting on my desk.

It's an old passport photo of me, taken in 1980 I think. I have no idea how it's survived so long as it hasn't been kept in a special place. 

The photo is tiny, just 4cm by 4.5cm, so I used a chipboard frame and a doily to increase its space on the page. I rarely use pink for my pages, but I took the opportunity to use it here. My background is an embossed paper from Pebbles, and I raided my pink scraps for the other pieces. I love the enamel butterfly but I've not had a good opportunity to use it before, so I'm really pleased to have it out of my stash and onto a page. I journalled about the photo on a Project Life card which is tucked behind the page, attached to the layers at the top where it can be pulled out easily and read.



Supplies
Paper - Pebbles New Addition, Pebbles Fresh Goods, Basic Grey Sultry
Letters - American Crafts, Docrafts
Chipboard Frame - Creative Embellishments
Doily - Dovecraft
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Enamel Shapes - Teresa Collins
Stars - Paperpania
Gems - ZVA Creative
Chalk - Readicut Crafts

Tools
American Crafts Open Scallop Punch

1 comment:

  1. You should scrap with pink more often Amanda, this page is so pretty! Love all the layers and the subtle bling stars!

    ReplyDelete