Friday 30 December 2011

Goyt Valley

Another layout for Scrap Whispers - their Challenge 112 was to use a cluster of photos or embellishments on our pages. I used two clusters of three flowers on this layout, one of a series about a holiday in the Peak District:

The picture isn't great and it's hard to see the paper patterns - I'll replace it when I can take a photo in daylight.

I wasn't consciously scraplifting when I made this, but having looked at the Scrap Whispers blog again I see that Rosey's layout there also has three vertical panels of paper, so this must have been in my mind as I worked.

Supplies
Paper - KaiserCraft Bumpercar, Glitz Design Laced with Grace, MME Wild Asparagus, First Edition Spring Feast
Letter Stickers - Basic Grey Hopscotch
Dewdrops (Flower Centres) - Papermania
String - from Stash

1 comment:

  1. Love the autumn colours!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Whispers,
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete