Tuesday 27 December 2011

To Bounce or not to Bounce

As soon as I saw the last Scrap Whispers sketch (Challenge 111) I had a clear idea of the layout that I wanted to make, one with a single portrait photo and three panels of patterned paper, although I had no idea which photo.

I plumped for an old picture of my son and matched my blue and yellow paper to his clothes. I added some red to liven up the page, moved my title to the top and added my journalling on paper strips:
It's a very simple page, but I am pleased to have used up some VERY old supplies. The background paper is marked ©2002 but I think I've only had it for about three years; the patterned paper is from some old 5" x 7" pads of similar vintage but I cannot remember the manufacturer.

Supplies
Paper - Sandylion Denim Paper, plus some from stash
Card - Papermania?, plus a white scrapbook insert
Stars - Hobbycraft
Letter Stickers - Craft Creations?

No comments:

Post a Comment