Tuesday 26 June 2012

2006 Annual Photo

Third post today - and I'm up to L in the ABC Crop at My Sketch World: L is for Lemon and lemons are yellow - create a layout with yellow as your main colour. I don't have much yellow paper, but I have a couple of sheets of alphabet paper which I bought for school photos and which have a yellow background. It's not a lemon yellow but it is certainly yellow.

I followed Glitter Girl's Adventure 20 at Two Peas in a Bucket for my layout as this video was all about scrapping large photos. There's no journalling as there isn't anything much to say about an annual school photo. 

Supplies
Paper - Karen Foster My ABCs, K&Co Hannah, plus scraps
Numbers - American Crafts Thickers
Letters - Doodlebug Rub-ons
Buttons - Fancy Pants

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment