Saturday 23 June 2012

Preikestolen

These pages have been sitting around half-finished for a few weeks as (like the last post) I needed help with the journalling from my husband. We took a Norwegian cruise in 2009 and the chance arose to take the ferry trip, bus ride and hike to Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen in Norwegian), a giant slab of rock towering above Lysefjord. While my daughter and I explored Stavanger, hubby and son chose the hike; fuller details are on his blog

I used the layout from Shimelle's May 4x6 Photo Love class again, but I squeezed in a sixth photo. I've used this class three times now, but all the pages are in different albums, and they have varied a bit.


A few posts ago, I commented on my lack of finishing albums; these pages are the last that I needed to do for this Norwegian cruise, so it's time for a small celebration and showing off the completed album to family and friends. I've been scrapping for three and a half years, finished eight albums and have four more on the go, so I suppose it's not too bad.

Supplies
Cardstock - from Stash
Paper - Basic Grey Perhaps, Fancy Pants Beach Bum, KaiserCraft Seaside
Die Cut - atd
Gems - Doodlebug

Tools
Big Shot plus Alphabet and Nested Circles Dies
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware 1" Flower Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment