Friday 22 June 2012

Boys, Hills & Rocks

I've been on a go-slow with my scrapping this week; it's taken several evenings to complete this double page, even though I had a clear idea where I was going from the start.

My twin aims right now are to do all of the ABC Crop at My Sketch World and to complete my 2007 album. I'm up to F in the crop: "F is for Frog and frogs are GREEN - use green as the main colour on your page."

My photos are from a walk on Bleaklow in the Peak District and the layout is a scraplift of this one by jbarksdale in the gallery at Two Peas in a Bucket.

I still need to add the journalling to the yellow panel, but I need my husband's help with this as this was a walk he did with a friend and our son. I'm posting it before it's finished so that I can move on to G (which I'm pretty sure won't be for G for Green).

Supplies
Card - Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Paper - K & Co Hannah, Basic Grey Perhaps, Basic Grey Plumeria
Letters - Pebbles

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment