Friday 6 July 2012

Victoria Tower

On with the ABC Crop, and I'd done Q before I returned to J. R is another layout, with everything clustered on the Right hand side of the page. I decided that a single portrait photo was the best way to achieve this and went back to 2005 for one of the Victoria Prospect Tower in Matlock Bath. The tower is a folly built in 1844, to give unemployed labourers something to do!

Once I started my page, it was all getting a bit vertical and I wondered if I should have picked a landscape photo instead. I persevered and added the horizontal paper and my first strip of washi tape. Then I took my title further to the left and I think I've beaten out the verticalness (if that's a word) of the page.

Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Wisteria
Letters - Bo Bunny Et Cetera
Brads - Papermania
Embroidery Thread - DMC
Spiral Paperclips - Pebbles
Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
EK Success Corner Punch (for scalloped border)

No comments:

Post a Comment