Thursday 12 July 2012

Yellow Butterfly Card

This is my final card from the ABC Crop (as we are alternating between cards and layouts), and it is for the letter Y. I was quite disappointed to see the instructions - Y is for Yellow: Create a card using yellow - as we also had to use yellow with L is for Lemon. Never mind, yellow it is.

I recently bought a 360 sheet pad of paper from K&Company - the Best of K&Company Too. It was quite inexpensive and there are three sheets of each design so I really don't mind cutting it up for cards. There's no feeling of keeping it for something special or for just the right project. I cut into a couple of sheets (one for the background and one for the butterfly) and added a ribbon and a journalling spot (turned over) that was lying on my desk and was just the right size and colour.

Supplies
Card - WHSmith
Paper - Best of K&Company Too (Cut 'n' Paste Collection)
Journalling Spot & Ribbon - from Stash
Ink - Papermania

No comments:

Post a Comment