Sunday 23 September 2012

Ready for the Marathon

My London 2012 Album is coming together so easily. I think that this may be down to limiting my supplies; I don't waste time looking through my stash for the 'perfect' paper or wondering which shade to use for the background. I even have time to think about the next page while I am making the current one.

The first event that we actually saw was the Women's Marathon; this page has a few photos from before the runners reached us near the 6/14/22 mile point. My next page will have three landscape photos again, and I didn't want them to be too similar, so I decided to use smaller pictures on this page, and more patterned paper, while the next one (with the runners) will be 4x6 photos with less paper.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus
Letters - MME Lush & some old unlabelled
Ink - Ink It Up!
 
Brad - Laura Ashley

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

1 comment: