Friday 26 April 2013

A Mess of Chocolate

On to my third page from Glitter Girl's Adventure 65 at Two Peas in a Bucket. This video was all about creating three pages from a limited kit of supplies, and I've already posted the first and second pages I made, with three and two photos respectively. 

The third page is a single photo layout, which Glitter Girl made by cutting leftover papers to rectangles and layering them up on the page with her photo on top. I had put my kit together from part sheets so I had trouble with this; I ended up pulling more pieces from my scraps box.


My photo is from my son's first Easter when he had been eating chocolate so the grungy papers tied in with the mess on his hands and face. I had previously used modelling paste and a stencil on one piece of paper in an experiment gone wrong, so I tore that and layered it in the mix. The white letters that I used on the previous pages were too large for this one, so I stamped my title in brown ink. I did the two lines separately and I must have used less pressure for the top line as I have ended up with a two tone title, but I don't mind that.

Supplies
Cardstock - MME Kraft Funday
Paper - Fancy Pants Papa, MME Follow Your Heart 6x6 Pad
Stickers - Crate Paper Farmhouse, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket
Modelling Paste - Farrel & Gold
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Brads - Papermania
Ink - Dovecraft

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Tando Creative Harlequin Mask
Pebbles ABC Stamps (Floral Lane)
Hobbycraft Medium Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment