Sunday 21 April 2013

Fun at the Beach

I thought that this would be my last page for the March/April challenges at Scrap Whispers, and I would have done them all, but no, they've posted another one this morning. Never mind.

Their Challenge 134 was a straightforward one - to scrap a summer layout. I went with the beach theme of the example page, and pulled five old 4x6 photos of my children on the beach near my grandparents' home. The number and size of my photos meant a double page and I decided to kill off a kit with Fancy Pants Wavesearcher papers in it. My page design was largely based on the sizes of the remaining pieces in that kit.




Supplies
Paper - docrafts Spring Chic, Fancy Pants Wavesearcher
Vellum - American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan
Letters - Papermania Alphamania, Pink Paislee Bitty Blocks
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Gems - Dovecraft
Buttons - from Stash
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
EK Success Corner Punch

1 comment:

  1. LOL we like to keep you on your toes! Come visit us on NSBD too for lots more challenges! :) Love this double pager. Those photos are really highlighted by your choice of papers - perfect.

    ReplyDelete