Saturday 14 September 2013

Balmoral

I finally ordered my first batch of 4x6 holiday photos, so I can share a series of pages from my Norwegian Cruise album with you. I am doing this album with divided page protectors and printing smaller photos at home, but getting the 4x6's professionally printed. I shared the title page back in August and I'm using the 'back' of it for my next page, all about the ship - Fred. Olsen's Balmoral. I wanted to include the Pocket Ship Guide, but it's too big for any of the pockets so I used an additional 6x12 page protector and stitched a vellum pocket for it. There were two of these in our cabin, and as soon as we saw them my husband said "I suppose you want to keep one for the scrapbook."




The top two pockets are my title and a photo of the ship taken in Kristiansund. The middle row has a photo of the ship's bell, her history, her vital statistics and my cruise card. The bottom row has a photo of our cabin and our first impressions of the ship (our favourite of the five we've been on).

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu, Pink Paislee Portfolio, MME Lost & Found 3, MME Follow Your Heart
Vellum - from stash
Letters - docrafts
Washi Tape - The Range, October Afternoon
Ribbon - from stash
Brads - Bazzill
Chipboard Button - MME Lost & Found 3
'Cabin' Sticker - Flair Designs

Tools
Sewing Machine
Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment