Friday 27 September 2013

Where I Work

This week's team challenge at UKScrappers was exactly that - a challenge. It was set by Team Phoenix and they asked us to scrap something we wouldn't normally scrap. This had me thinking for a while, until I decided to scrap my workplace, which I haven't done before. Their other requirements were to use Sketch 30 from Shimelle, handwritten journalling and stamping.

I did take a photo of the outside of our office earlier this year, and I pulled pictures of my colleagues off the company web-site. Then I adapted the sketch for five square photos.



Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper DIY Shop, First Edition J'Adore, Scraps
Letters - Basic Grey, My Little Shoebox
Gems - from Stash
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Woodware Flower Punch
Craft Creatives Flower Punch
Amy Tangerine Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment