Wednesday 13 November 2013

Brer Fox

My scrapping mojo has gone AWOL over the last few days. I finished this page on Sunday but I really couldn't be bothered to blog it until today. It was made for the November House Challenge at UKScrappers, which was to take inspiration from this autumnal photo.

When it was published, I didn't have an immediate plan, but we had a fox visit our garden the next day, and I decided to scrap the photo that I took of it. 



I really wanted to use the leaf paper, and I pulled in teal papers from the shutters in the inspiration photo. I was going to mat the photo on teal cardstock, but it didn't really work and I switched it out in favour of red, also from the inspiration photo.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - HOTP Leaves & Acorns, K&Co Life's Journey
Letters - American Crafts
Border Sticker - Crate Paper
Word Sticker - Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi
Leaves - Jolee's Boutique
Ink - docrafts

Tools
EK Success Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment