Tuesday 26 November 2013

Nee-Nar

Shimelle published a new Sketch to Scrapbook Page video last weekend. It's best suited to a single 4x6 photo, so I put it to use with the next single photo that I have from 2003. I switched the patterns around from the page that Shimelle made, with a patterned background and a plain panel on the left behind my paper strips. I also added a border sticker across the page to ground my title. 

The photo is of my children in a fire engine, hence the slightly strange title. It'll only make sense if your fire engine sirens actually go 'nee-nar'; I accept that many don't.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - MME The Sweetest Thing, KaiserCraft Lush
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Border Sticker - Fancy Pants Park Bench
Frame - Studio Calico
Gem Circles - Recollections
Butterflies - Prima
Word Stickers - Authentique
Washi Tape - October Afternoon
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment