Saturday 16 November 2013

Stokesay Castle

I'm continuing with my 2003 album, at least until the mid-month sketch challenges are released, and even then I'll try to use the sketches with the photos from that year.

We took our first holiday of the year in Shropshire, where we visited Stokesay Castle. My photos were a bit mixed up with those from Ludlow Castle so I am grateful for the power of the internet for helping me to split them. Obviously such things weren't available ten years ago as I had mis-labelled some of the photos. These four were of Stokesay:



Supplies
Paper - MME Family Roots, Dream Street Papers, K&Company, Basic Grey Porcelain
Letters - Studio Calico
Flower Trim - part of Prize from Carolina Peixoto
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment