Monday 10 March 2014

Ready for Washing

This is my page for last week's Team challenge at UKScrappers. The March Week 1 Challenge was set by the Chatty Scrappers and they asked us to use a happy photo, bright colours, a Project Life style card and to scraplift one of their team members. (I chose this page from Furrypig.)

I picked out an old photo of my son smiling (i.e. happy) and some bright rocket paper. I've had the paper for years without using it; I still think it's really cute and I'm very happy to have it in an album at last.


Supplies
Paper - 3 Bugs in a Rug Playtime, Unlabelled Spots, Basic Grey Marjolaine. Scraps
Border Sticker - Fancy Pants Home for Christmas
PL Type Card - Sarah's Cards Ltd
Ink - Ink It Up!, docrafts
Gems - from Stash

Tools
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment