Saturday 21 June 2014

Hello Christmas

Shimelle is hosting a weekend of online scrapbooking over on her blog. I made this page for her first challenge, and by the time I finished it there were two more. There will be posts all weekend, and you have until next Monday to link up your pages.



This page came quickly and easily, directly from the first challenge which was a sketch. First I tracked down a single photo of the right size; this one is of my cousin and her family one Christmas. Being a Christmas photo I pulled out Glitz Designs' Hello December collection pack which happily matches the photo colours well. Everything except the washi tape, a scrap of cardstock and an ink pad came from that collection. I was initially stuck for a title, but that 'Hello Christmas' sticker helped me out there.
Supplies
Paper & Stickers - Glitz Designs Hello December
Cardstock - Papermania
Washi Tape - American Crafts DIY
Ink - docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment