Monday 28 July 2014

Notre Dame

I was watching a YouTube video recently where the scrapper made a double page with a sketch from Nuts About Sketches. I didn't care for that particular sketch, but any blog with double page sketches is worth a look, especially as I knew I wanted a double for my photos from Notre Dame in Paris. 

I clicked on a few of the labels for high numbers of photos and turned up this sketch from 2009 which has a good mix of sizes and orientations. I played with the photo sizes as the largest that I generally print my photos is 4x6; this left me an awkward gap on the far right, so I squeezed in three more tiny photos there.



Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Linen Closet
Paper - MME Vintage Charm
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Gems - Michaels/Recollections
Ink - Ink It Up!
Buttons - from Stash

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Studio Calico Doilies Stamp Set

1 comment: