Sunday 20 July 2014

Up to Their Necks In It!

I've been on the lookout for a four-photo sketch for a while, for these pictures of our daughter and our friends' son burying each other in the sand when we were on holiday in Norfolk.



The sketch I needed came from My Scraps and More Sketches on Friday, but I stretched the central panel to suit my wider photos and large title.

Last autumn I sorted most of my scraps into co-ordinating sets, and most of the pieces on this page came from my blue/yellow/beach paper scraps. The woodgrain paper is new, as is the die I used to cut the title. It cuts beautifully, but pushing out all of those tiny circles was a bit fiddly.
Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts, Bazzill
Paper - Studio Calico Wanderlust, Pebbles, Paper Pizazz, DCWV, Craft Creations
Word Stickers - Authentique
Washi Tape - Waterstones
Gems - The Hobby House
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Headliner Alphabet Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Craft Creatives Heart Punch
Bazzill Paper Piercer

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous page!! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful beach page! Love your title work! Thanks for playing along with My scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page and looks like they had fun at the beach!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with MSAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and page, the colors are perfect to go with the pictures! Thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great title! I love all the pretty blues in this :) Thanks for joining us at My Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun photos and great beach colors! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun page and love the soft blues, thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!!

    ReplyDelete