Tuesday 27 January 2015

1st Gig

There's just time for another challenge or two before the end of the month. This page uses the January Week 2 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. I adapted it for two photos and made the paper panels larger.

The photos are from the O2 last October, when my husband went to see Caro Emerald. Both photos are strongly (and differently) coloured which made the choice of papers more difficult then usual. I shuffled quite a few collections before hitting on paper from My Mind's Eye. I also took the opportunity to clear out my remaining wood veneer musical notes.




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Paper - My Minds Eye Now & Then, My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste, Echo Park Yours Truly
Letters - American Crafts (Thickers & Dear Lizzy)
Wood Veneer - Freckled Fawn
Washi Tape - American Crafts
Mists - Docrafts, Maya Road
Circles - Anita's Glitterations
Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Corner Punch

2 comments: