Monday 5 January 2015

Magic is Might

I'm scraplifting again today, copying another of my older layouts (Bodmin & Wenford Railway). I'm in the final stretch of Harry Potter pages and these photos are of the 'Magic is Might' statue, the one that stood in the atrium of the Ministry of Magic after Lord Voldemort came to power.




I finally used a yellow die-cut piece (cut in two) that came in the Tidbits pack, and I've started on a new set of Thickers as I was running out of key letters. These will appear on a few more pages and hopefully they'll be scattered about in the album because I haven't made my pages in order.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA Holiday Style
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Die-Cuts - OA Witch Hazel
Washi Tape - OA Woodland Park
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

1 comment:

  1. You are so good Amanda at persevering with your Harry Potter album, I tend to flit from one subject to another depending on my mood! I have some photos still to scrap from a trip to New York way back in 2000 and something!!! I love seeing your photo's of your trip as I still haven't made it there and I loved the books and films immensely.

    ReplyDelete