Tuesday 3 March 2015

Fourteen

I posted my March Scraplift Challenge on Sunday, a page with three photos and the title in four uneven quadrants. I've taken on the challenge myself as always, with a page from my daughter's birthday party last summer.

I dropped the stitching from the original page, used more background papers, and squeezed in an extra photo by moving the title to the top of the page.


New Page

I recently received my Quirky Kit for January/February with a couple of papers from We R Memory Keepers' Love Notes collection. The colours really reminded me of Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, so I pulled out the remnants from that collection to use with the green background. The chalkboard hearts and the puffy stickers came from my kit too, and there are a few homemade elements. The pink paper is white that I chalked, the letter stickers are white ones that I inked and the flower embellishment on the right is made from two punched shapes and an epoxy circle.

This month's prize is from Crate Paper's DIY Shop collection - an assortment of 6x6 paper, 3x4 cards and smaller cards, tags and stickers.




Now it's over to you. Please link your scraplifts of my 'Flourish & Blotts' page by the end of the month.

Supplies
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Love Notes, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio
Letters - Yellow Moon
Stickers - American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, EKSuccess, MAMBI
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Craft Creatives Tiny Flower Punch

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout Amanda, love the journaling in the jar and the chalkboard hearts. xx

    ReplyDelete